Friday 8 August 2014

Fated to Love You ~ This is totally not me!

Today I've been spending alot of time on the internet since i don't have much to do.. obviously. So, i decided to check up some of my favorite TV series, but no..none of my favorite on show and I've been dying to wait for the new season to be aired. Sucks right..  

The 100 
The Vampire's Diaries
Once Upon a Time
No yet..
No yet..




Waiting sucks!


So.. here i am browsing the internet and lost. But then..i stumble upon on one of well known KPOP actress Jang Nara casting the new drama on TV called Fated to Love You. First episode - i am totally hooked up! I mean really.. this drama is like one of my favorite Spanish drama that I've watch back when i was in high school! The Ugly Betty ~ Yo Soy Betty La Fea ! 


I can't stop grinning and laughing and feeling sad while watching this drama. OK.. I've just started and yeahhh this is totally crazy but fun! ;) I recommend to you guys - watch Fated to Loved You. Well, this is totally not me, but it wont hurt to take a peek, you never know !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com