Thursday 7 August 2014

Feeding my book addiction ~ The Fault in Our Stars

credits

I just can't believe I've waited so long to read this!! This book deserve every damn tears. I thought i was never gonna read this book, typical me *i read books with pretty cover* but then people around kept telling me to read this book..so here i am done reading the book. I don't even think i can explain why i love it so much or why I'm still thinking about Hazel and Gus. This book literally, amazing. The story line, the character developments..everything. Wow.. so much crying and heart wrecking novel I've ever read! It is mixed filled with humor and tragedy.

Being a story based on cancer kids, we are bound to expect sadness in it, and the author does not disappoint you in that aspect. The characters of Hazel and Augustus were great and my spirits rose up when they were happy. And well..when Hazel were in so much hurt of lack of oxygen and Gus pass away with the pre funeral ~ i was strongly not to shed tears,but FAILED.




 "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.” 
                                                                 
This book is definitely my new favorite. But John Green, you..argghhh..you knew we would have question after the book!! What happen to Hazel grace? Did she grow up or did she die?? Don't tell me to send you email! You're not like Peter Van Houten right!! That would sucks. 


Image source : http://www.graciouslady.org/
                       http://isolatednation.com/
                       http://the-fault-in-our-stars-quotes.tumblr.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com