Sunday 3 August 2014

Baby abandoned because he has down-syndrome

A Thai women, Pattharamon Janbua (21) agreed to be a surrogate to a couple from Australia and deliver a baby twin ~ a girl and a boy. But the Australian couple refuse to accept their baby boy and leave with only one child just because the boy has a down syndrome. 




What type of parents who abandoned their own child just because he has a down-syndrome and can't get pregnant naturally but used a surrogate? How will they tell their daughter that she has a twin boy and left him at Thailand with aus$16,00 to their surrogate? What a disgustingly self act !! 

Pattharamon Janbua says, 
"I take care of Grammy on my own. I will not give my baby to anybody."
"I love him, he was in my tummy for nine months, it's like my child."
"Why does he have to be abandoned and the other baby has it easy?"
Now the Grammy is being treated at the hospital because of a lung infection and needed a surgery  for a congenital  heart condition. Hope and pray for baby Grammy!


Source: News.com.au
Image source and credits: au.news.yahoo.com             





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com