Thursday 28 August 2014

Feeding my book addiction ~ The Forever series by Sandi Lynn


I just finished first 3 books of The Forever book series by Sandi Lynn. Guess what..i love it and again, Sandi Lynn never fails me. I can't believe i'd wait this long to read this book! First glance, i was like.. no, the cover doesn't look good and i don't think the story is good either. Well, maybe I have to stop "judging the book by it's cover"



I really love this series, Connor and Ellery was beyond amazing. The book has so much drama. So much love and amazing moments. Ellery was beautiful, stubborn and cute personality. Connor, i always loved him. He was attractive in so many ways and my favorite is ~ he's a great dad. And i'm glad Sandi Lynn decide to write more about Princess a.k.a Julia more, because i'm dying to read what happens next to the Black family. Wow.. this book really consume me! I just love it.. Yesterday i just start reading the last book, Collin. Collin is the second child of Connor and Ellery. It was an okay book, i felt like Collin character is less in those other books of the Forever series and i don't know much about him. But in this book the story of him continued and i'm glad cuz my questions is about to be answered.

Connor Black


Ellery Black



This is how the reader imagine how would Connor and Ellery look like. Well, not all.
But not to mention i loike the idea!

“Infinity is forever, and that is what you are to me, you are my forever Mr. Black.” 
― Sandi Lynn, Forever Black
 “Because at some point you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life and this is my way of keeping you in my heart.”   Sandi Lynn, Forever Black 


Read more about The Forever series here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com