Wednesday 20 August 2014

Battle with my own body

There comes a point when i don't even know my own body and feel betrayed with myself. Some women may get pregnant just with a snap of a finger or i'm just imagining it. I know many women get pregnant quite easy and how different the body works in different women, it's confusing. At this point, i don't even know how my body works, it's all over the place. To add my confusion, my body decide to bleed in the middle of my cycle day on my fertile day. I even posted question on one of the community i joined in the internet and the answers was so disappointing and people are rude. Yes, i went to the doctor's office and like usual *everything looks fine* *confused*


*she was utterly confused about what had happened*

So, i keep searching for answers and find a little bit of  information the why's of this confusion and the don'ts and do's.. Long story short.. it's because of stress. Stress makes the body confused and not working as it normally does. *am i stressed?* LOL. I don't even know! I'm a young full time housewife.. All i do is gardening (planting flowers, fruits) earthing = tranquil, reading, watch movies and eat and eat. ohh well.. maybe my body has forgotten how to ovulate or something.

I can't force my body to do what i wanted to do. I can't force my cycle to be regular. I can't force my body anything. So, i'm just going to step back and control the things i can control and look to the future. Sometimes that is the only thing you can do. Live. 

2 comments:

  1. u should try GLA Complex from Shaklee Ann, it's can help balance your hormones and women's health. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com