Wednesday 13 August 2014

Facing a breakups


 Facing a breakups is totally a heart breaking and feels like a major loss. It is crucial to give yourself time to mourn the end of relationship but remember everyone mourns differently. Let's face it. You're going to do this no matter what and it's natural to fight with the feelings that's taking a war inside of you. Some people cry, get angry, become sad or deny the relationship is really over. If you're anything like me, you're likely to feel all of these emotions all at once but believe me everything that happen have it's own reason. Maybe if this doesn't happen now, but surely it will eventually happens later. Some says, we can't fight what is written to happen, or this is just me rambling. 



My friend just facing a breakups recently and i can't stop thinking about it because i know how it felt like to face such a heart wrecking aching dying feelings! I just don't know how to truly describe this and i feel like i don't or remember how to deal with this kind of situation either. But i just know how strong she is and i believe she can pack her bag and move on. I can't deny, maybe sometimes the memory tend to replay the past and looking for answer that can't always be found. The only thing to do is stay present, live life with your family and friends, have fun and time will heal naturally. There's no place in this world can make it heal if you trying to run from here, don't force yourself to do things that will only make it worst ~ Double ache. You may never know the reasons it did not work out. More importantly, one day you'll realize that whether your ex was hiding something from you, or whether they fell out of love..it doesn't really matter anymore. Just cheer up and live the life you have now and cherish everything, everyone that stays.

“Sometimes you want to say, “I love you, but…”
Yet the “but” takes away the ‘I love you’. In love their are no ‘buts’ or ‘if’s’ or ‘when’. It’s just there, and always. No beginning, no end. It’s the condition-less state of the heart. Not a feeling that comes and goes at the whim of the emotions. It is there in our heart, a part of our heart…eventually grafting itself into each limb and cell of our bodies. Love changes our brain, the way we move and talk. Love lives in our spirit and graces us with its presence each day, until death.

To say “I love you, but….” is to say, “I did not love you at all”.

I say this to you now: I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly.” 
― Coco J. Ginger

*I'm not a professional on dealing with breakups nor i claim to be, but experience do teach us how to deal with it. ~ who don't?*







2 comments:

  1. u change ur'r url kan... no wonder i been having trouble to check your blog. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) yea.. pointless url address ba yg dlu tu..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com