Sunday 21 September 2014

The wake up call

Goshh. I'm getting fat and fatter each day. How am i going to loose weight! People starve to get that body *what my friends do* and i'm like no way!!! Maybe i have to exercise or follow my hubby to his orchard and help him do some works *even we have workers* to loose some of this fatty-flabby lipids out of my system. *and get extra tan* I hate to feel big *extra fat* and it is so uncomfy to walk around with people saying wow Ann, you look fat form lats time
i saw you. or Ann, you look so healthy and cute~  and bla bla bla...arghh! Stop it. It's not even funny anymore. 



Last night I've attend this ceremony at church and we had a choir, a song from The Hymn of Praise and my friends taking pictures and vids. Guess what, i look so big on those pics and vids. It's like an alarm with voices in my head saying wakie wakie Ann, it's time for some extreme diet routine and exercise. I don't know if i can do this or not because i'm the type of girl who eats everything on the plate and had this noisy stomach if i didn't feed myself on time. I mean real noisy to the point that i have to pretend coughing. LOL. 



So, i have decided to do this 30 days challenge thingy of fat blast exercise. I don't know if this will works but i'm absolutely going to try this. I don't wanna go to the gym since it was just a waste of money *yeah, i'm a frugal*when i can do my exercise at home. There's a tons of workout videos on youtube that actually works if i do it correctly. My sister is an active visitor of the People's Gym in my area and i can see her body shrinking everyday. I know going to the gym really helps on getting those fit body figure but i don't like to be around people. Everyone is different right. 

We'll see if this 30 days challenge works or not. If this challenge doesn't work for me, then gym it is

8 comments:

  1. maybe you can try Atkins diet sis.. sgt2 mujarab kalau sis faham :) .. nnt google ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. Penah juga dulu try Atkins diet. :P tp sekejap ja. LOL

      Delete
  2. Yo, blogwalking here hehe.

    Yup, I have this kind of problem too. The fats I mean. Haha. And of course, the people... people who constantly remind you what you already know. :D

    Well, all the best to us in losing this lemaks!

    Happy Monday, and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oya, forgot to put my link here hehe:
      http://www.theokayarms.com/

      Delete
    2. Haha I see what you did there. :D Have a great week, yo.

      Delete
  3. Ann, hehehe same goes to me. Makin lama makin sihat macam mana ni...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com