Thursday 18 September 2014

The Liebster Award




Leibster Rule
The Leibster Award Rule
Thanks to Dalila for this award! Dalila's questions for me, with my answers. :)


What do you think about my blog (Dalila's)?
Well, you'r blog template is absolutely cute. Giving me those eye candy! ;D

What type of blog do you prefer?
The journal writer? *i guess*

How many blog do you own?
Just this blog.

Who is your favourite blogger?
Lauren Conrad (laurenconrad.com)

Tell me the story behind your name.
My mom got my name from Hollywood 80's movie.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person. I can't focus anything in the morning. LOL. 

Your most visited site?
Goodreads and Blogger.

Describe your sense of fashion.
Cute and casual.

What do you hope to be in 5 years from now?
Baking cakes like a pro!

One word that really describe your inner self.
My weakness is my strength and i am stronger for my weakness.

What do you think of the world nowadays?
Crazy and scary.


Question for those who have been tagged.


  • What do you think about my blog?
  • What time of day do you write the best content for your blog?
  • What is the best thing about you?
  • Who, what, and/or where does your blogging inspiration come from?
  • Tell me the story behind your name
  • Are you a morning person or a night person?
  • Name 3 of your favorite books.
  • If you could go back in time, what would you do?
  • Who is your favorite vlogger?
  • One word that really describe your inner self.
  • What do you think of the world nowadays?


I Nominate The Following For The Liebster Award:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com