Saturday 13 September 2014

Have you ever...

Have you ever feel like death is knocking at your door everyday and the thoughts of what if i didn't make it tomorrow. Well, actually that is exactly how i feel everyday. Last year, i'm diagnosed to have Myocardial Infraction. My heartbeat is not normal and fast up to 110 per second. Yeah, it's crazy. My heartbeat doesn't beat this way often, but it will attack regardless of the time. My friends always ask, why don't i continue my work as a chef and start chasing the dream i always wanted. Well, that's the answer to that. I just can't work and feel my heartbeat beating fast with lack of oxygen and feel tired all the time. Working as a chef is a very hard and challenging job, i have to work on shifts and maybe working 12 hours straight. Don't get me wrong, i always love to cook and really want to be at the top ladder on chef hierarchy. I always dream to travel to the world and taste all kinds of food and discover new great recipes that the world could offer. But who am i to ask for this for i am just a dust.   


All i ever wanted now is only to have a longer life with my family and friends. To be close with God as the time passes me by. I don't know about tomorrow, but i know i will cherish the day everyday of my life learning and giving memories to the one i love. This is not a death letter or whatever, but i'm leaving my footprints here! LOL. I'm not going to die tommorow or next year. I promise to live 40 years longer! *promise for myself*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com