Thursday 25 September 2014

The Challenge progression



Burning fat pills
API Fat Burner
It's been 5 days after i started the challenge and i feel awesome. I feel energized and more sober than ever. Sore? No, i didn't feel sore because before the challenge i had this 3 days a week exercise routine. *but still can't burn those extra fat* What to do.. cuz my favorite food is rice!! Blame me and the rice. Along with the challenge i decide to take extra help from API fat burner a diet pill that help to burn the fat in my body and of course exercise. Yeah i know, it's bad to take those pills but whatever. I'm not going to take those pills forever.




Image credits : Healthy Helper

I got my exercise plans from the internet and follow some exercise tutorial form Youtube such as FitnessBlender and Tone it Up. I really like this Youtubers and i think their videos are awesome and really helpful. I hope i can see little changes *even* in a month and hopefully i can stay fit after i toss those fat burner. 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com