Sunday 14 September 2014

Feeding my book addiction ~ Goddess of The Sea by P.C Cast

What can I say. I did it again! I finished read the Goddess of The Sea by P.C Cast! The storyline kept me engaged all the way though, not unlike the rest of her books, and I literally couldn’t put it down. Gosh, I had my book to read list and this book supossed to be the last book on the list. Oh well, whatever. This book is amazing! Totally worth reading. I never thought I would read a book something about goddess thingy *mer-folks*, because I always into romantic-young adult-vampireish books.  I was like let’s try something new for once.



First chapter impression I was like is this girl crazy?  The main character name was CC a.k.a Christine Canady, she act like a crazy person talking to herself in the whole chapter which is weird (but I read it anyway) and then the story goes on when she actually do some kind of earth ritual from her old text book and it actually works! So that is where the magic begins. Cast sucked me into the world of mer-folk story about C.C exchange body with a goddess mermaid named Undine and travel 1000 years back in time. Then she met Dylan, the handsome merman. He was definately a plus to this wonderfully written fantasy/romance. I hope others who like the romance genre pick this book up and find the characters as charming as I did. Anways, I thought the author did a wonderful job of bringing readers into the story, created characters readers can relate to, and did an awesome job of bringing a fantasy world to life. 

Saying that it was a great read still and anyone who hasn't read this book, I would definitely recommend it.

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com