Tuesday 9 September 2014

Akward feeling with In-laws

Have you ever feel akward infront of your in-laws? I had this extreme feeling of akwardness everytime I'm in the same room with them. The feeling slowly crept inside of me, consuming me. I really don't wanna feel this way but i just can't help it. *typical Sabahan* can i even say that? Cause most of my friend felt the same way as i am, and it's funny just by saying the word "akward" coming from their mouth. I just can't stop laughing cause i think it's really funny how we all facing the same situation. It's not like my in-laws likes to judge me or something, it's just me. Feeling stupidly akward without any reasonable cause. I knew my in-laws before i even met my DH, and even become friends with them. They were such a kind and loving person. Well, obviously it's me who felt this akwardness. This morning after having my breakfast my mother in-law called me and say how much she misses us and love us. *How i feel? I feel sorry for myself* I didn't made up this story but she called for real. 

The question is... How can i get rid of this feeling? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com