Monday 3 November 2014

What I've been doing lately


Hey all.. I don't know, it's been like forever since i post something here *just me*. I've been busy and whatnot. Been doing a lot of stuff. I haven't read any of my book, which is not good. My brain seems like dead freeze. LOL. I was so exhausted with my
research and drained my blood. *so cliche - too much vamps influence*. I may have to visit my friend on the weekend for some advice, and he was a genius. I mean so genius that he manage to have income worth 3K/week, just by online. Cool right! I know.. As long as you can read and know to use your brain, you got this he quote. I'm gonna get my hand into that stuff. ASAP.

And on my free time, guess what i was doing. You wouldn't believe, i've been playing The Sims 4 like nobody's business. I've always been a fan of The Sims since i was 6 years old and now still playing. Wow. I just can't believe i'm actually playing The Sims 4. The graphic was cool and the interaction drop-my-jaw cool.

How cool is this!





The sims 4

And, sides of that i have another life too, with my most dearest bff forever~ my hubby. LOL. Going to the KK city to his brother's house and going shopping, which is my favorite. We actually, paying a visit ~ my gramps and grams at Penampang. I miss them like crazy, and thankfully they were healthy as a baby. Now, i'm excited for holiday, it's just around the corner. I'm so looking forward to my family dinner a.k.a reunion this December. I have two family now and it would be a bizarre  holiday! Until next time guys.. ^^

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com