Friday 21 November 2014

Gems on Goodreads

It's been like forever since i update my blog. Holiday is just around the corner, but pheww!! i'm getting a lot more busier than i thought. Busy in a good way. Business is good, everything is good so far. But hey, i still have time to read some good books. I've been reading the Wicca series and i'm almost done. The book is very good and i just can't put it down. I'm on the last book 15# and sad, it's the last book. How awesome if they make a movie of this series. It would be smashing hit *just saying*. But i'm glad found the book and hope to read similar story like these. I've been hunting some books and found a gem on Goodreads. 

Never Bite a Boy on the First Date
The Coldest Girl In Coldtown
The Cahill Witch Chronicles Series 1-3
Contours of the Heart series 1-2
The gem that i found that caught my attention on the first sight. I found much more, believe me i have tons of list. But this four books really caught my attention. I hope the book is amazing as the synopsis though. I hope you guys have an idea what to read! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com