Tuesday 7 October 2014

My All-time Favorite TV-Series List


Talking about TV series, I can say i have a tons of list but there's only a few that i really love and wait for like forever for the next season to show *just saying*. Some people been asking and maybe wondering "Wow.. she has a lot of time to watch that, to read this..does she even have a life outside besides blogging, lounging around reading and watching movies and stuff?" To answer that question, i actually have a life outside, but not as much as you do or busier than you. Where do i got money to keep living? Well, i had enough Thanks God! for that, i think i'm blessed with the soil and earth that God actually make my family kinda have enough money for everything. I am truly blessed and staaappp asking question and let's move to the list already. *exhale~inhale* 


Like i said, i had a few of list that you guys might know (or maybe not) that i really love watching. And maybe you might as
well love this series.
 I'm so much into magic and horror anddd romance (obviously..according to Goodreads) genre.
Without further ado....the list of my all-time TV series are below: 

Sleepy Hollow
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Witches of East End
The 100
Legend of The Seeker
Merlin
Gossip Girl
Hart of Dixie
OUAT_Frozen
Once Upon a Time
Supernatural blood
Supernatural
Game_of_Thrones
Game of Thrones

I hope you guys have an idea what to watch next and i recommend YOU to watch this series, it's addicting and if you love magic this is absolutely for you.. Thanks for reading and happy watching! 

Let me know what's your favorite.
 I like to know! :) Leave me comments on the comment box below!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com