Thursday 16 October 2014

Gloomy Day

It's been raining since last week and at last, today the sun decide to show up and i feel more warm ~ cozy. Well, the clouds still showing signs that rain is on the way, but nahhh.. whatever. I decide to stay in door and watch movies on the bed and read books. I feel a little bit off today, tired with no reason. I don't know why, but surely i'm not pregnant. Yeah.. surprise!! Big fat negative as usual and i'm totally disappointed. Fail! 

Image credit : gobugipaper
I'm spending the whole week at my in-laws house and will have to attend a Spiritual Convocation starting from tomorrow til Sunday. I'll be back on Monday, hopefully to start my research on online business. I'm so glad that dear hubby agree with me *for the first time* to start my own business. Luckily i have a lot of  friends with experience about the business, my research will be a piece of cake *kacang!!* So, till next time.  

2 comments:

  1. what kinda of business online Ann? heheheheheheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D i'll tell u later if i succeed. 15 shades of gray ka kau baca? omg.. did u read the book? maciam tlampau banyak agenda xxx begia tu ngol. kin serembutan kopiooo.. LOL takazut inan tawwww... :P

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com