Monday 28 July 2014

It's okay to grieve when..

I feel annoyed when people kept saying "try not to get pregnant" when i feel better inside out. I feel healthy and ready to conceive. I don't blame them, i know they care and love me. But hey!! It's my decision whether i want to conceive asap or not. I've been to the doctor's office and seek advice from him. And It's okay to try straight away, and if your body is ready you'll get pregnant in no time.

I'm not listening to the nurses or whoever cuz i don't believe anything and the crap that their saying. It's rare to find nurses that really know what their doing these days (in my country). Acting like doctor doesn't give any good to me. I just can't forget how dumb i am relying on their opinion and advice and end up miscarrying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com