Sunday 14 December 2014

Bumpy road can harm your baby?

First of all, Happy New Year!! New Year is just around the corner. And second of all, It's been like forever since i update my blog. I've been so sick *morning sickness* and i can't even sit down without feeling nauseous - like motion sickness. It is really bad and i feel horrible! Even though this sickness really bend me down, still i was so happy with this pregnancy. Sick means normal, and normal is good. I don't want those symptoms go, if their gone it means bad and i don't want to face another miscarriage. It's awful just to think about it. 




This week I've been worried sick about going on a family trip this weekend. I've been asking, can bumpy ride can harm my baby? People around me said, it can cause miscarriage. Long journey can kill the fetus *pale*. I just don't wanna listen to what people say, so i Google about this. And, to my surprised, actually bumpy ride don't harm your baby unless you go on a bumpy ride on a roller coaster and that's a different story. Actually, the baby would be well cushioned in the uterus. *what a relief*. The commonest cause of early pregnancy is genetic defects, so this is the likely cause but still i'm so worried. Stupid me. I hope everything is going to be fine. 

Hope you guys have a great and happy holiday seasons. I'm hoping that this new year bring happiness and good luck to all of us. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com